The Friends of St. Avips is hosting the 61st Annual St. Avips Ball, Friday, May 5, at the Harry M Cornell Arts & Entertainment Complex. You are cordially invited to participate by entering original works of art in the Art Auction.
The Art Auction is conducted as a silent auction, with a web-based platform for our event guests, as well as off-site participants. The web component maximizes your exposure, enabling our audience to know more about you and your artwork.
Please note the following guidelines for art submission:
· Final entry deadline is Wednesday, April 21.
· Each artist may submit up to two (2) pieces of original art.
· Giclee and prints are not accepted.
· Art size is limited to 38” width and 70” length.
· Art weight limit is 25 pounds.
· All art must be suitably framed, if applicable. The committee is accepting unframed gallery wrapped canvas, finished on all sides.
· Artists must submit a photo of each piece, the artist biography, and a link to the artist website or social media account, if available, by Wednesday, April 12, for inclusion in social media.
· Please email photos of artwork, biography, and website / social media accounts, if available, to Lori Marble at email@example.com
NEW THIS YEAR
· Art delivery is Tuesday, May 2, from 9:00am-noon at the Cornell Complex.
· Art will be displayed and available for bidding beginning Wednesday, May 3.
· Pick up of any artwork not purchased the night of the ball will be Saturday, May 6, 9am – noon, at the Cornell Complex. (Artist will be notified via their preferred contact method – text or email – if pick up is needed on Saturday.)
· The Friends of St. Avips reserve the right to decline any artwork prior to the event.
If you wish to attend the Ball, please request an invitation by contacting Ashley Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support.
Friends of St. Avips Art Committee